Why is registration required?
CCM Photobooks™ requires registration to participate. Registration is required to provide all project members with the confidence that their images are secure. In addition, registration provides an easier and more personal experience:
- We’ll remember your profile information and use it during checkout or to pre-fill an order form, when applicable.
- You can save items in your cart and come back later – after you’ve gotten feedback from friends or family, or just when it’s more convenient for you.
- We’ll NEVER use this information for anything else. Your user name and password keep your information secure. When you register, you’ll provide some personal information to create an account profile. Only those fields with an asterisk (*) are required. You’ll also be prompted for a user name and password to keep your profile secure. Both your user name and password must be at least six characters long. You can use numbers and/or letters. We recommend that you select your email address, first and last name, or something else that’s easy for you to remember. To access your project information, you will be required to sign in each time you return.
Providing you with a secure online experience is a high priority of CCM. All information about you is stored on a secure server behind an industry-standard firewall. In addition, your transactions are supported by industry-standard data encryption.
The following policy explains how CCM protects and secures your personal information.
- your email address if you communicate with us via email;
- your name, shipping address, billing address, and credit card number if you order from us;
- information on what pages you access or visit; and
- any information volunteered by you, such as survey information and/or site registrations.